Given a number N, the task is to find Nth Icositrigonal number or not.
An Icositrigonal number is class of figurate number. It has 23 – sided polygon called Icositrigon. The N-th Icositrigonal number count’s the 23 number of dots and all others dots are surrounding with a common sharing corner and make a pattern. The first few Icositrigonol numbers are 1, 23, 66, 130, 215, 321, 448 …
Input: N = 2
The second Icositrigonol number is 66.
Input: N = 6
Approach: The N-th Icositrigonal number is given by the formula:
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Program to check if N is a Icositrigonal number
- Number of factors of very large number N modulo M where M is any prime number
- Count number of triplets with product equal to given number with duplicates allowed
- Minimum number of distinct powers of 2 required to express a given binary number
- Find the largest number smaller than integer N with maximum number of set bits
- Find minimum number to be divided to make a number a perfect square
- Count number of trailing zeros in Binary representation of a number using Bitset
- Find smallest number formed by inverting digits of given number N
- Previous perfect square and cube number smaller than number N
- Number of ways to split a binary number such that every part is divisible by 2
- Find the minimum number to be added to N to make it a prime number
- Minimum number of swaps required to make a number divisible by 60
- Smallest number dividing minimum number of elements in the array | Set 2
- Smallest number dividing minimum number of elements in the Array
- Number of times the largest perfect square number can be subtracted from N
- Largest number dividing maximum number of elements in the array
- Find smallest possible Number from a given large Number with same count of digits
- Number of possible permutations when absolute difference between number of elements to the right and left are given
- Given number of matches played, find number of teams in tournament
- Find the number of positive integers less than or equal to N that have an odd number of digits
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : spp____