Given a number N, the task is to find Nth Icosioctagon number.
An Icosioctagon number is class of figurate number. It has 28 – sided polygon called icosikaioctagon. The N-th icosikaioctagonal number count’s the 28 number of dots and all others dots are surrounding with a common sharing corner and make a pattern. The first few icosikaioctagonol numbers are 1, 28, 81, 160 …
Input: N = 2
The second icosikaioctagonol number is 28.
Input: N = 3
Approach: The N-th icosikaioctagonal number is given by the formula:
- Nth term of s sided polygon =
- Therefore Nth term of 28 sided polygon is
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
3rd icosikaioctagonal Number is = 81
Don’t stop now and take your learning to the next level. Learn all the important concepts of Data Structures and Algorithms with the help of the most trusted course: DSA Self Paced. Become industry ready at a student-friendly price.
- Number of factors of very large number N modulo M where M is any prime number
- Count number of triplets with product equal to given number with duplicates allowed
- Find the largest number smaller than integer N with maximum number of set bits
- Count number of trailing zeros in Binary representation of a number using Bitset
- Find minimum number to be divided to make a number a perfect square
- Find smallest possible Number from a given large Number with same count of digits
- Minimum number of swaps required to make a number divisible by 60
- Number of ways to split a binary number such that every part is divisible by 2
- Given number of matches played, find number of teams in tournament
- Number of distinct ways to represent a number as sum of K unique primes
- Minimum divisor of a number to make the number perfect cube
- Number of possible permutations when absolute difference between number of elements to the right and left are given
- Find the number of positive integers less than or equal to N that have an odd number of digits
- Smallest number dividing minimum number of elements in the array | Set 2
- Smallest number dividing minimum number of elements in the Array
- Largest number dividing maximum number of elements in the array
- Find the minimum number to be added to N to make it a prime number
- Number of times the largest perfect square number can be subtracted from N
- Previous perfect square and cube number smaller than number N
- Program to calculate the number of odd days in given number of years
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.