Icertis Solutions came for recruiting final year students in our college for the role of Associate Software Engineer. From our college( NIT Delhi), only Computer Science (CSE) Branch students were eligible.
Due to CoVid-19 restrictions, the complete process was done virtually.
Round 1: Online Test
It was an online test on HackerEarth platform. The test comprised of two sections
The summary of the test is as follows:
Programming questions: 2
Objective questions: 30 MCQs
The coding questions were of 150 marks:
Question 1 -> 100 marks
Question 2 -> 50 marks
I did both of them partially and got 95/100 and 25/50 in respective questions.
The other students who scored at least 50 marks and did fairly well in Objective MCQs were also selected for the next round.
After this round, 8 people were shortlisted for further rounds.
Round 2: L1 Technical Interview
This was L1- Technical Interview which was held on HackerEarth Assessments which had a code editor in which both, I and the interviewer can type. He asked me about my projects and some topics related to it.
Then he gave me a coding question.
Q1. Print “true” if the sum of adjacent elements is constant over the whole array.
I wrote a solution for that and was thinking loud (telling the interviewer, how I am proceeding in question) during that. He asked me a few variations for that, such as for negative integers.
Q2. The interviewer will choose a number between 1 and 1023. I have got 10 attempts to guess his chosen number. At each guess, he will tell me whether his choice is greater or smaller than my guessed number.
So this was a direct question of binary search.
All the 8 students cleared this round.
Round 3: L2 Technical Interview
This round was held on Microsoft Teams with a senior employee at Icertis. This round was very relaxed. The interviewer made me comfortable by asking some simple questions and then moved on to asking about my preferred Data Structure. I told him that, I like arrays the most.
He then gave a simple question of array.
Q1. Find alternate difference between all pairs in a given array
Q2. Then he asked a famous puzzle: Torch and Bridge
He then asked me to code it. I provided a recursive solution to it, with the use of an array. It would contain the side of the person on either side of the bridge as 0, if on the starting point and 1 if crossed the bridge. In this round, the code correctness didn’t matter, only the logic has to be correct.
After this round 4 students were selected for the HR interview.
Round 4: HR Interview
This round was basically related to your non-technical skills. It basically talked about my hobbies, work environment, and how the company is helping its employees during CoVid Times.
After every round, I asked the interviewer for feedback about what I can improve.
Two days later, the final results were mailed to us. 3 students finally got selected after all the rounds.
- Icertis Interview Experience | On-Campus
- Icertis Interview Experience
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. Interview Experience for Full Time Analyst Role - Focused Analytics Solutions Team (FAST)
- Tally Solutions Interview Experience | On-Campus 2020
- Vuram Technology Solutions Interview Experience | On-Campus 2020
- Deutsche Bank Interview Experience | Full Time On-Campus 2020 (Virtual )
- Amazon Interview Experience for SDE-1 (Full Time-Referral) 2020
- Oracle Interview Experience | Server Technology Role Full Time (On-Campus Sept 2020)
- Oracle Interview Experience for Server Technology Full Time Role | Virtual On-Campus 2020
- Gameskraft Full Time On Campus Experience (Virtual 2020)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- Microsoft Interview Interview Experience for Full Time
- Monotype Solutions Interview Experience
- Vizury Interactive Solutions Interview Experience
- Nirvana Financial Solutions Interview Experience | Set 1 (Off campus for Internship)
- Kritikal Solutions Interview Experience
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.