Icertis visited our campus for on-campus placement for the post of SDE at Pune. There was an online test followed by a one-day interview process.
The first round(online test) comprised of MCQ questions including logical, aptitude, logical, and 2 coding questions. The test duration was 120 minutes. To prepare for sections except for the coding section, Indiabix is a good place. The coding questions were Intermediate level and ideally took about 30 minutes to solve one question.
On the interview day, HR Head of Recruitment gave a Pre placement talk on the company. The Interview process followed.
The interview comprised of two rounds : the first one was technical interview, the second one was HR.
The interview was discussion based and revolved around things mentioned in the Resume.
- BST traversals : Write a pseudocode for BST traversal, tell me about inorder preorder postorder traversals, which one to implement for printing ascending order of numbers.
- SSL : A wonderful resource is this. How does ssl work? On what OSI layer is it implemented?
- Stateful or stateless : what is stateful or stateless in computer network theory?
- http and https: Tell me about HTTP protocol. Is it stateful or stateless? Difference between http and https. Is https stateless?
- REST : Tell me about REST Architecture. What are some of its features?
- Difference between MySQL and Mongodb
- DBMS-indexing : How does indexing work in DBMS?
- What is B+ indexing
The interview lasted around 45 minutes.
Tips : Be prepared for a resume based interview. Be confident. Focus on basics of Computer Science Fundamentals(primarily, Computer Networks and DBMS).
General HR questions were asked like
- Tell me something about yourself.
- Why do you want to join Icertis.
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Samsung R&D Bangalore Interview Experience | Lateral hire (6 month experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Nagarro Interview Experience for Xamarin Developer | 3 Years Experience
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Mentor Graphics (Siemens) Interview Experience (For Experience – 3 yrs) | Sr. MTS
- Adobe Interview Experience | Computer Scientist (5 yr Experience)
- Walmart Interview Experience for SDE2 | Set 19 (3.8 years experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 12 (4+ experience Backend Developer)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 8 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.