Icertis Interview Experience | On-Campus
Icertis visited our campus for on-campus placement for the post of SDE at Pune. There was an online test followed by a one-day interview process.
The first round(online test) comprised of MCQ questions including logical, aptitude, logical, and 2 coding questions. The test duration was 120 minutes. To prepare for sections except for the coding section, Indiabix is a good place. The coding questions were Intermediate level and ideally took about 30 minutes to solve one question.
On the interview day, HR Head of Recruitment gave a Pre placement talk on the company. The Interview process followed.
The interview comprised of two rounds : the first one was technical interview, the second one was HR.
The interview was discussion based and revolved around things mentioned in the Resume.
- BST traversals : Write a pseudocode for BST traversal, tell me about inorder preorder postorder traversals, which one to implement for printing ascending order of numbers.
- SSL : A wonderful resource is this. How does ssl work? On what OSI layer is it implemented?
- Stateful or stateless : what is stateful or stateless in computer network theory?
- http and https: Tell me about HTTP protocol. Is it stateful or stateless? Difference between http and https. Is https stateless?
- REST : Tell me about REST Architecture. What are some of its features?
- Difference between MySQL and Mongodb
- DBMS-indexing : How does indexing work in DBMS?
- What is B+ indexing
The interview lasted around 45 minutes.
Tips : Be prepared for a resume based interview. Be confident. Focus on basics of Computer Science Fundamentals(primarily, Computer Networks and DBMS).
General HR questions were asked like
- Tell me something about yourself.
- Why do you want to join Icertis.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon. Google and Microsoft Test Serieses.