Round 1 : APTITUDE
IBM came for placement drive in our campus, Mody University.
They ask very basic aptitude and English questions. It would be beneficial to practice IBM aptitude questions. Just Google it and you will find few sources, go through two to three websites and know about type of questions that can be expected. This will boost up your motivation and you will perform well in aptitude.
Round 3 : INTERVIEW
First they asked to introduce yourself. Prepare a very brief introduction that highlights your positives. Then they asked about summer internship project. They just want to know how well you know the work you did in internship. Then they asked questions from data structure. How will you insert and delete from circular linked list. Then they asked to write a program to display a particular pattern, that they had drawn on a sheet. Last question was from which other subject should we ask. I replied any. But further they did not ask any question. They are very calm and patient. They will make you feel comfortable in first minute by talking about you from your introduction. At the end the interviewer was happy and also gave me a chocolate. It was very generous of them to say thank you as the interview finished. Results were out and I was selected!!
ALL THE VERY BEST FOR YOUR PLACEMENTS!!
Unfortunately I didn’t join IBM
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 53 (Placement Drive)
- AVEVA Interview Experience | On-campus placement drive
- ValueLabs Interview Experience (Placement Drive)
- Oracle GBU Interview Experience | Campus Placement Drive 2020 -Virtual process
- Zscaler Interview Experience | Campus Placement Drive 2020
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Campus Placement Drive 2020 - Virtual
- Target Corporation Interview Experience | Campus Placement Drive 2020 - Virtual process
- Coviam Interview Experience | Campus Placement Drive-2020
- Nokia Interview Experience | On-Campus Placement Drive 2021
- NetApp Interview Experience for 6-months Internship | Campus Placement Drive 2020 (Virtual)
- IBM Placement Paper | Logical Reasoning Set - 1
- IBM Placement Paper | Logical Reasoning Set 2
- IBM Placement Paper | Logical Reasoning Set 3
- IBM Placement Paper | Logical Reasoning Set - 4
- IBM Placement Paper | Logical Reasoning Set - 5
- IBM Placement Paper | Quantitative Analysis Set - 1
- IBM Placement Paper | Verbal Reasoning Set - 1
- IBM Placement Paper | Quantitative Analysis Set - 2
- IBM Placement Paper | Verbal Reasoning Set - 2
- IBM Placement Paper | Quantitative Analysis Set - 3
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.