IBM ISL Internship Interview Experience
IBM visited our campus for internship in the month of March 2021
Round 1(Cognitive Ability Assessment): All registered candidates are asked to join a webex link during the test and Cognitive Ability Assessment link is sent to respective email Id.
- Cognitive Ability Assessment consist of 5 games. It aims at measuring a student’s intellect through games.
- Based on the results from the Cognitive Ability Assessment and candidates resume, 10 students are shortlisted for interviews.
Round 2(Technical Interview – 30mins):
- Tell me about yourself?
- HTTP vs HTTPS
- He had a glance at my resume and started asking questions based on it.
- Asked about my projects that are mentioned in the resume and further questions were based on tech stacks used in those projects.
- In my case I had questions from Java
- Polymorphism – Runtime, Compile time
- I was also asked some basic questions from spring framework as it is mentioned in resume.
- Pseudocode for “Finding repeating elements in array” and discussion on various solutions
- A query to find the nth highest salary in table
- immutable class in java
Had a short interaction with manager in whose team I was about to join as intern. He told me about the product and work in his team
My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up
Please Login to comment...