- Round 1- Cognitive Ability Games:
IBM came into our college in the month of December. Basically, it was off-campus hiring. All the colleges which were affiliated to the university were able to participate in the recruitment process. First-round was cognitive ability games. There were games like shortcuts, gridlock, resemble, tally up, and number bubbles. This round was all about timing. Most of the students were able to clear this round.
- Round 2-Psychometric:
This was a psychometric test; wherein, you will be given a total of 50 questions to be answered in 30 minutes. So, there were 4 pair of options including slightly agree, agree, slightly disagree and disagree. It was to assess your personality. Try to think like a recruiter which type of candidate they will prefer. Questions were repeated in a different manner to check your presence of mind. 30% could make it to the next round.
- Round 3-English:
This was the most fun round for me. There were 3 sections in this round itself. There was negative marking. It was all about maximum questions you can attempt keeping in mind that there was negative marking. Sections included spelling check, fill in the blank(grammar), and vocabulary. If you don’t know the answer, try to skip it.
- Round 4-Coding and technical:
There was a single coding question and few multiple choices from subjects like networking, operating system, Database Management System etc. Multiple-choice questions were easy if you have basic knowledge of all the subjects.
- Round 5 Interview(Technical+HR):
This was the ultimate round. I was very happy that I was able to make it far. On the next day, we were called to a different university. My interviewer was humble. I asked him to sit, he nodded. There were few technical questions. He asked me about my project. I was able to answer all the questions. Then, he asked me the new features in java 8. Some basic questions from DBMS. One of the hr questions was-What is more important for you money or growth?
It is my suggestion that be prepared with questions related to your project for any of the interviews.
DBMS is one of the most important subjects. Prepare it thoroughly.
Don’t Panic. Believe in yourself.
All the best for your future!!!
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- IBM ISL Interview Experience
- IBM -ISDL Interview Experience
- IBM Interview Experience | Set 2 (On Campus)
- IBM Interview Experience (On-Campus)
- IBM Interview Experience CSE 2018
- IBM Interview Experience
- IBM On Campus Interview Experience(Associate Developer Profile)
- IBM Interview Experience (On Campus)
- IBM Interview Experience | On-Campus 2019
- IBM Interview Experience(Associate Developer Profile) | On-Campus
- IBM Interview Experience for Java Full-Stack Developer
- IBM Interview Experience | On-Campus
- IBM Interview Experience | Pool Campus
- IBM Interview Experience for Associate Developer ( On-Campus )
- IBM Interview Experience for Internship+FTE (On-Campus 2020)
- IBM Placement Drive Experience
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.