The recruitment process consisted of 4 rounds, out of which the first two rounds were a bit different from other selection processes.
Round 1: Cognitive ability Game
This round consisted of 6 fun-filled mini-games. Our aptitude and Personality traits were tested in this round. Each game has it’s own time limit (Maximum of 5 minutes each). Before the start of each game you will be given a small practice session on the same. The games include
4. Number bubbles
5. Tally Up
6. Proof it
Reference link: https://prepinsta.com/ibm/cognitive-ability-games/
Round 2: Online Psychometric Test
This round consisted of 10 sets of 5 questions each. Cognitive abilities, attitude, Personality, and knowledge were tested in this round.
They also check how honest you are. So try to give the same answers whenever similar questions are being asked.
Reference Link: https://prepinsta.com/ibm/learning-agility-assessment/
Round 3: Coding Round (1.5 hours)
This round consisted of 3 questions (1 DBMS and 2 shorting coding questions) The coding platform used was Hackerrank. We were asked to code only in Java.
1) A SQL query involving GROUP BY, ORDER BY, HAVING, WHERE clause and Aggregate functions
2) Print hollow square star patterns
3) A Program involving ArrayList of arraylists
Round 4: F2F Interview
In this round, first I was asked to explain the solution for the code given by me in the previous round. I was asked to explain as to why I chose that solution. Then, I was asked to write the solution for a simple pattern printing program. The next few questions were asked from the projects mentioned in my resume. Finally, I was tested in my area of interest. To know how good I was in my area of interests several real-time scenarios was asked.
Overall it was a very good experience.
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Samsung R&D Bangalore Interview Experience | Lateral hire (6 month experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Nagarro Interview Experience for Xamarin Developer | 3 Years Experience
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 7 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 8 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 12 (4+ experience Backend Developer)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 39 (1.5 years experience)
- Mentor Graphics (Siemens) Interview Experience (For Experience – 3 yrs) | Sr. MTS
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.