IBM Interview Experience for Associate Systems Engineer
Round 1(Coding Test): The first round comprised of 1 coding question (Test Duration: 1 hour):-
- (Valid Password Checker): https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/program-to-check-the-validity-of-a-password/
The next day the results had been sent to the mail.
Round 2(Cognitive Assessment): They have given the Webex meeting link and we have to join that meeting after our check our ID proof they have sent the assessment link via mail.
The test contained 6 logical and mathematical games. (Test Duration: 30 minutes)
- Here is the link for your reference: https://prepinsta.com/ibm/cognitive-ability-games/
Round 3(English Assessment): Again they have sent a Webex meeting link and we have to join thereafter our ID check, the assessment link was provided by them. (Test Duration: 10 minutes). Here, there are 3 sections(we have to solve as many questions in the given time) and there is negative marking.
Tips: If you are not sure about the answer then click on the question mark ‘?’ option.
Round 4 (Final Interview): Duration: 30 minutes
- Tell me about yourself(The most common and important question)
- Describe the project you have done. And what are the difficulties you have faced ?
- What is the training you have taken? (Some basic questions from there)
- Some general HR questions like what are your hobbies etc.
After 2 days I got a mail from IBM, and they told me I got selected.
Tips:- Know yourself before any interview.
Be calm confident & answer politely.