IBM Interview Experience for Associate System Engineer (Off-Campus)
Hello Everyone, Everything held virtual. As it was an off-campus event. All stages are Elimination Rounds. There were 4 rounds. Experience is based on my experience which I gave in May 2021.
Round 1(Coding Assessments): Online coding round was held on hacker rank . There are only one coding questions. Question was of basic level. I was able to pass only 4/7 test cases was the cutoff.
Hey geek! It's time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!
- The question was ” Mixed fraction to improper fraction conversion” which you can practice online. And yes they provide all the basic language to solve the problem.
Round 2(Cognitive Ability Assessment): It went for half an hour. The kinds of skills and competencies that are being tested by this assessment are similar to the standard aptitude .
- There is a series of five gamified assessments which we have to take are – Shortcuts, Gridlocks, Resemble, Numbubbles, Tally up.
- All the games are available on playstore make sure to practice. Only 5% gets eliminated in this round.
Round 3(English Language Test): Some important topics were Active/ Passive Voice, Fill in the blanks, Spotting Error, Spellings, Synonyms, Tenses, and Articles.
- We have been given 15 minutes for 4 sections.
- There were no negative marking. Level of the question was basic only. so try to solve as many question as you can.
- Make sure to solve 40+ questions.
- Only 10% people get eliminated in this round. Only 5% gets eliminated in this round also.
Round 4(Interview): The round went for around 30 minutes.
- They focus on our situational question only . The very less technical question they ask.
- Be confident be honest with your resume, read about IBM.
The whole process will take 45 days.
All the best.