Round 1: Written Test(Paper and Pen) on java concept MCQs’ and two programming problems
- String problem to be done using recursion
- File reading problem to print line by line to console
Round 2: F2F Technical Discussion
Previous company work experience?
Can you fix production issues because you don’t have much development experience?
What is the most Toughest bug you fixed?
Why String is immutable?Why not other Wrapper classes?
Can you use string for password or char sequence?
What is serialization? Give real time example? – He gave google search result as example to this after I told something related to project
Discussion about coding problems in written round and some other basic java questions.
Round 3: Managerial (Technically HR salary Discussion)
Manager discusses about compensation after explaining about “curam” product – the other name of IBM Watson Health and your role.
Ask your questions properly here or else you will land up in wrong kind of work after joining.
All the Best.
- Deloitte Interview Experience - 6 years experienced for Java, Spring Boot, Hibernate Developer
- Walmart Labs Interview Experience | Java developer for 4.5 Years Experienced
- Oracle Interview Experience | (Application Developer for 2.5 Years Experienced)
- Hippo Video Interview Experience | Off campus for Full Stack developer (1.5 years experienced)
- ThoughtWorks Interview Experience for Application Developer (2 Years Experienced)
- Zoho interview for 2 years Experienced Java
- Athena Health Interview Experience
- UHG(United Health Group) Interview Experience
- Athena Health Interview Experience | Set 2
- UHG(United Health Group) Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- UHG(United Health Group) Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus)
- UHG(United Health Group) Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus)
- UHG(United Health Group) Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus for Internship)
- MpHrx (My Personal health rate express) interview experience
- UHG(United Health Groups) Interview Experience | Set 5 (On-Campus)
- United Health Group Interview Experience | Set 6 (On-Campus)
- UHG(United Health Group) Interview Experience (Internship)
- United Health Group (Optum) Interview Experience (On-Campus 2017)
- United Health Group interview-Software Engineer
- United Health Group (Optum) Interview Experience (On-Campus 2019)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.