Round 1: Written Test(Paper and Pen) on java concept MCQs’ and two programming problems
- String problem to be done using recursion
- File reading problem to print line by line to console
Round 2: F2F Technical Discussion
Previous company work experience?
Can you fix production issues because you don’t have much development experience?
What is the most Toughest bug you fixed?
Why String is immutable?Why not other Wrapper classes?
Can you use string for password or char sequence?
What is serialization? Give real time example? – He gave google search result as example to this after I told something related to project
Discussion about coding problems in written round and some other basic java questions.
Round 3: Managerial (Technically HR salary Discussion)
Manager discusses about compensation after explaining about “curam” product – the other name of IBM Watson Health and your role.
Ask your questions properly here or else you will land up in wrong kind of work after joining.
All the Best.
- Deloitte Interview Experience - 6 years experienced for Java, Spring Boot, Hibernate Developer
- Oracle Interview Experience | (Application Developer for 2.5 Years Experienced)
- Zoho interview for 2 years Experienced Java
- Accolite Interview Experience (Experienced Java Developer)
- FreeCharge Interview Experienced 2.5 years
- OYO Rooms Interview (2 years experienced)
- OYO Interview Experience | Set 11 (For 2 years experienced)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 245 (For 2.5 Years Experienced)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 38 (4.6 Years Experienced)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 357 (For 2.5 Years Experienced)
- Cisco Interview Experience | Set 17 (For 1.5 Years Experienced)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 37 (3.5 Years Experienced)
- Amazon Interview Experience(2 years Experienced)
- Paytm Interview Experience For Experienced (2.5 years)
- Cars24 interview Experience (3 Years Experienced)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.