Hyperverge recently came to our college for all the three SDE, Deep learning engineer, and Business Analyst internship roles. I appeared for SDE role and here’s my experience.
Total selection process consists of two rounds.
Round-1 (Online coding round, total time: 3hrs): In the coding round we were given a total of 6 sections and each section contains one coding problem.
- Find repeating and missing numbers from the array
- Find the median of two sorted arrays
- Given an array of piles where at each index there are some plates. Given a plate number n find at which pile does this n’th plate belong to. (Hint use prefix sum and binary search to find the position)
- Given an array A of size N and integers B, C, D. Find all the possible unordered pairs (i,j) such that (1<=i<j<=N) and
(A[i]+A[j])%B=C and (A[i]*A[j])%B=D
- Given an array consists of both positive and negative integers you have to maximize the array sum after k negations.
- Given a string of operators and numbers return all possible results. For example, given a string “2*3-4*5” your code should return all the possible outputs like -34,-14,-10,-10,10
Out of 300 people, 20 got shortlisted for the next round and I was one of them.
Round-2 (total time: 1hr): It was an interview round where I was asked about my projects (technologies used, what motivated me to do this project, difficulties faced), internships which I have mentioned in my resume. Technical questions related to OS (virtual memory, paging, page replacement algorithms),DBMS (Primary key, JOIN operations, Normal forms, etc. ), and also I was asked about my approach towards the coding problem-3 which I have mentioned above. After this, I was given a scenario-based question, and I was asked how do I think Hyperverge’s technology has provided a solution for the problem. This round was very good and the way the interviewers treated me was great.
Result: 5 people were selected from our campus.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon and Microsoft Test Serieses.