Round 1: Aptitude Questions
CoCubes – 40 Questions and 40 Minutes.
Round 2: Coding Round
3 Questions – 60 Minutes
Difficulty – easy
Concentrate on time and space complexity. Try to keep code optimised.
Round 3: Technical Round 1
Questions mostly based out of data structures.
Needed to write code for the questions given.
Questions were on string manipulations too.
Round 4: Technical Round 2
Questions Again on Linked list ( 2 of them )
Round 5: HR
Questions based on the introduction that i gave.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- Huawei Interview Experience | Set 2
- Huawei Interview Experience | 4
- Huawei Interview Experience | OnSite Interview ( 5 years experienced)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 8 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 39 (1.5 years experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 12 (4+ experience Backend Developer)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)
- 7 Innovation Labs Interview Experience (6 Months Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 7 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Walmart Interview Experience for SDE2 | Set 19 (3.8 years experience)