Round 1 :
Aptitude. Only aptitude nothing else.
Round 2 :
Coding. Basic array manipulation questions.
Round 3 :
Technical 1 – Algorithms related questions. I was asked to code on paper.
1) Longest palindrome in a text file.
2) Reverse linked list
3) Bubble sort using recursion
4) Puzzle – 25 hourses.
Technical 2 – Data Structures, Algorithms, OS, DBMS
1) Inorder, preorder, postorder printing.
2) Insertion into tree
3) Shared memory, buffers.
4) Types of database
5) DP questions I know
6) In detail about my project
7) 2 puzzles. Filling in a 3 cups 2, 5 and 7 litres.
It was more of technical than HR
1) Short term goals, long term goals.
2) Strength, weakness
3) Printing using command line argument
4) Dynamic memory allocation
5) Aptitude question. The time when two trains moving towards each other meet.
6) 12th std score in each subject
7) If I have any other offer.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- Huawei Interview Experience | 4
- Huawei Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus)
- Huawei Interview Experience | OnSite Interview ( 5 years experienced)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Walmart Interview Experience for SDE2 | Set 19 (3.8 years experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 8 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 7 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 12 (4+ experience Backend Developer)
- 7 Innovation Labs Interview Experience (6 Months Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 39 (1.5 years experience)