Huawei Interview Experience | Set 2
Round 1 :
Aptitude. Only aptitude nothing else.
Round 2 :
Coding. Basic array manipulation questions.
Round 3 :
Technical 1 – Algorithms related questions. I was asked to code on paper.
1) Longest palindrome in a text file.
2) Reverse linked list
3) Bubble sort using recursion
4) Puzzle – 25 hourses.
Technical 2 – Data Structures, Algorithms, OS, DBMS
1) Inorder, preorder, postorder printing.
2) Insertion into tree
3) Shared memory, buffers.
4) Types of database
5) DP questions I know
6) In detail about my project
7) 2 puzzles. Filling in a 3 cups 2, 5 and 7 litres.
It was more of technical than HR
1) Short term goals, long term goals.
2) Strength, weakness
3) Printing using command line argument
4) Dynamic memory allocation
5) Aptitude question. The time when two trains moving towards each other meet.
6) 12th std score in each subject
7) If I have any other offer.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Whether you're preparing for your first job interview or aiming to upskill in this ever-evolving tech landscape, GeeksforGeeks Courses
are your key to success. We provide top-quality content at affordable prices, all geared towards accelerating your growth in a time-bound manner. Join the millions we've already empowered, and we're here to do the same for you. Don't miss out - check it out now!