Round 1: Aptitude
Cocubes : 40 min 40 qns
20 questions from logical reasoning and 20 questions from quantitative aptitude.
Round 2: Coding Round
Cocubes: 3 qns – 1 hr
1. Given two integers x and y. Find the no of multiples of x between x and y.
Round 3: Technical Round 1
String reverse function without using additional array.
Questions on basics of c like extern, memory leak, recursion, pointers, struct, union etc.
Round 4: Technical Round 2
Find whether there exists a loop in a linked list.
Swap nodes in a linked list without swapping the data and draw a flowchart for the same.
1 puzzle and an aptitude qn.
Round 5: Hr Round
How do you handle problems in railways like train delays. Draw a software design for the same.
How do you define success.
Tell me how the software will develop in the future.
Questions on academics.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- Huawei Interview Experience | Set 2
- Huawei Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus)
- Huawei Interview Experience | OnSite Interview ( 5 years experienced)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- 7 Innovation Labs Interview Experience (6 Months Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 7 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 8 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Walmart Interview Experience for SDE2 | Set 19 (3.8 years experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)