HTML5 | MathML <mmultiscripts> Tag
The MathML <mmultiscripts> tag in HTML5 is used to create multi-dimensional matrices. The degree depends on the conditionality of a representative array. As a number/digit is a 0-dimensional array. 1st order Tensor and 2nd order tensor as a squire matrices will represent a 1-dimensional array.
<mmultiscripts> child elements </mmultiscripts>
Attributes: This tag accepts below mentioned attributes:
- class|id|style: This attribute holds the styles of the child elements.
- href: This attribute holds any hyperlink to a specified URL.
- mathbackground: This attribute holds the value of the math expressions background color.
- mathcolor: This attribute holds the color of the math expressions.
- subscriptshift: This attribute defines the minimum space by which to shift the subscript below the baseline of the expression.
- superscriptshift: This attribute defines the minimum space by which to shift the subscript above the baseline of the expression
Below example illustrates the concept of HTML5 MathML <mmultiscripts> tag:
Supported Browsers: The browsers are supported by HTML5 MathML <mmultiscripts> tag are listed below:
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important Comcompetitivepetitve Programming concepts with the Web Design for Beginners | HTML course.