The HTML5 MathML <maction> tag is an inbuilt element of HTML5, that is used to show the bind action of any expression. You can use any selection attribute with this element.
<maction> child elements </maction>
Attributes: The <maction> tag accepts below mentioned attributes:
- actiontype: This attribute contains three types of action statusline, toggle and tooltip each of them behave differently.
- class| id| style: This attribute is used to hold the styles of the child elements.
- href: This attribute used to hold any hyperlink to a specified URL.
- mathbackground: This attribute holds the value of the math expressions background color.
- mathcolor: This attribute holds the color of the math expressions.
- selection: The default value of this attribute is 1 means 1st child element. It holds the selection of the child elements
Below example will illustrates the concept of HTML5 MathML <maction> tag
Supported Browsers: The browsers are supported by HTML5 MathML <maction> tag are listed below:
Note: (Till now no other browsers supported by MathML elements)