HTML | <track> tag
The <track> tag specifies text tracks for media components audio and video
This part is employed to specify subtitles, caption files or different files containing text, that ought to be visible once the media is taking part in.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important HTML concepts with the Web Design for Beginners | HTML course.
- default: Specifies to that track to enabled if the user want to change the track
- kind: Specifies the kind of text track
- label: the title of the text track
- src: It is for URL of the track file
- srclang: It tell the language of the track text data (required if kind=”subtitles”)
Supported Browsers: The browsers supported by HTML <track> tag are listed below:
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- Apple Safari