HTML | tbody charoff Attribute
The HTML tbody charoff Attribute is used to sets the number of characters that aligned the characters specified by the char Attribute. This attribute can only be used in the char attribute and align attribute is specified in the tbody Element.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important HTML concepts with the Web Design for Beginners | HTML course.
- number: It contains the numeric value which specify the alignment.
- Positive values: indicate the alignment to the right of the characters.
- Negative values: indicate the alignment to the left of the characters.
Supported Browsers: The browsers supported by HTML tbody charoff Attribute are listed below:
- Google Chrome Not Supported
- Internet Explorer Not Supported
- Firefox Not Supported
- Apple Safari Not Supported
- Opera Not Supported