HTML | <spacer> tag
The HTML <spacer> tag is used to create some white-space. This tag is history in HTML5, there is no more support in HTML5 also this tag does not support by any major browsers.
<spacer type="" size="">
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important HTML concepts with the Web Design for Beginners | HTML course.
- type: This attribute holds the value for the type of space horizontal, vertical or block.
- size: This attribute holds a number of pixels for the horizontal or vertical type of spacer.
- height: This attribute holds the pixel number for block type spacer.
- width: This attribute holds the pixel number for block type spacer.
- align: This attribute holds the alignment of the block of white-space.
Below example illustrate the HTML <spacer> tag:
Supported Browsers: The <spacer> tag does not supported by major browsers: