The Screen height property is used for returning the total height of a user’s screen. It returns the total height of the screen in pixels.
Below program illustrates the Screen height Property :
Checking the total height of a user’s screen.
After clicking the button
Supported Browsers: The browser supported by Screen height are listed below:
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- HTML width/height Attribute vs CSS width/height Property
- What is the difference between “screen” and “only screen” in media queries?
- HTML | Screen availHeight Property
- HTML | Screen colorDepth Property
- HTML | Screen availWidth Property
- HTML | Screen width Property
- HTML | Screen pixelDepth Property
- HTML | DOM Style height Property
- HTML | DOM Object Height Property
- HTML | DOM Video height Property
- HTML | DOM IFrame height Property
- HTML | DOM input image height Property
- HTML | canvas ImageData height Property
- HTML | DOM embed height property
- Web API | DOMRect height property
- CSS | height Property
- CSS | line-height Property
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.