The Screen availWidth property is used for returning the width of the user’s screen, in pixels. The value returned by the Screen availWidth property is excluding the interface features like the Windows Taskbar.
Below program illustrates the Screen availWidth Property :
Getting the width of the user screen.
After clicking the button
Supported Browsers: The browser supported by Screen availWidth are listed below:
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- HTML | Screen availHeight Property
- HTML | Screen pixelDepth Property
- HTML | Screen colorDepth Property
- HTML | Screen height Property
- HTML | Screen width Property
- What is the difference between “screen” and “only screen” in media queries?
- HTML | DOM value Property
- HTML | DOM Bdo dir Property
- HTML | DOM dir Property
- HTML | DOM id Property
- HTML | DOM URL Property
- HTML | DOM name Property
- HTML | DOM specified Property
- HTML | DOM li value Property
- HTML | DOM clientHeight Property
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : nidhi_biet