The Screen availHeight property is used for returning the height of the user’s screen, in pixels. The value returned by the Screen availHeight property is excluding the interface features like the Windows Taskbar.
Below program illustrates the Screen availHeight property Property :
Getting the height of the user screen.
After clicking the button
Supported Browsers: The browser supported by Screen availHeight are listed below:
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- HTML | Screen width Property
- HTML | Screen height Property
- HTML | Screen availWidth Property
- HTML | Screen colorDepth Property
- HTML | Screen pixelDepth Property
- What is the difference between “screen” and “only screen” in media queries?
- HTML | DOM specified Property
- HTML | DOM value Property
- HTML | DOM URL Property
- HTML | DOM id Property
- HTML | DOM Bdo dir Property
- HTML | DOM Map name Property
- HTML | DOM name Property
- HTML | DOM dir Property
- HTML | DOM li value Property
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.