Elements: This attribute is used with two elements which are listed below:
- <input>: It is used to readonly attribute to read the content only.
- <text-area> It is used to hold the readonly attribute.
Supported Browsers: The browser supported by readonly attribute are listed below:
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- HTML | input readonly Attribute
- HTML | <textarea> readonly Attribute
- How to use input readonly attribute in jQuery ?
- HTML | DOM Input URL readOnly Property
- HTML | DOM Textarea readOnly Property
- HTML | DOM Input Time readOnly Property
- HTML | DOM Input Month readOnly Property
- HTML | DOM Input Week readOnly Property
- HTML | DOM Input Email readOnly Property
- HTML | DOM Input Number readOnly Property
- HTML | DOM Input Date readOnly Property
- HTML | DOM Input DatetimeLocal readOnly Property
- HTML | DOM Input Datetime readOnly Property
- HTML | DOM Input Password readOnly Property
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.