The open attribute in HTML is used to indicate whether the details will be shown on page load. This is a boolean attribute. If it is not present by default than details are not shown.
Note: This attribute is used by <details> element only.
<details open> content... </details>
Supported Browsers: The browser supported by open attribute are listed below:
- Apple Safari 6.0
- Google Chrome 12.0
- Firefox Not supported
- Opera 15.0
- Internet Explorer Not supported
- HTML | <details> open Attribute
- HTML | dialog open Attribute
- HTML5 MathML open Attribute
- HTML | DOM open() Method
- HTML | DOM Details open Property
- HTML | DOM Dialog open Property
- How to open a hyperlink in another window or tab in HTML ?
- How to make an HTML link to open a folder?
- How to create button to open SMS compose to a phone number using HTML ?
- HTML DOM indexedDB open() Method
- Python script to open a Google Map location on clipboard
- PHP | fopen( ) (Function open file or URL)
- How to open a PDF files in web browser using PHP?
- What does '<?=' short open tag mean in PHP ?
- What is OAuth (Open Authorization) ?
- AngularJS | ng-open Directive
- How to accordion scroll to top to open content in Bootstrap ?
- How to open dropdown menu on hover in Bootstrap ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.