It is a Phrase tag and used to define the keyboard input. The text enclosed by <kbd> tag is typically displayed in the browser’s default monospace font.
List of all phrase tag:
- <em>: This tag is used to emphasize the text.
- <strong>: This tag is used to define an important text.
- <code>: This tag enclose the computer code.
- <samp>: It defines a sample output text from a computer program.
- <kbd>: It defines the text of keyboard input.
- <var>: It defines the variable text.
Supported Browsers: The browser supported by <kbd> tag are listed below:
- Apple Safari 1+
- Google Chrome 1+
- Firefox 1+
- Opera 4+
- Internet Explorer 2+
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.