Testimonials are Written recommendations from users and are often seen in a separated section of a web page. In this article, we will learn how to add good looking responsive testimonials on our web page.
Generally, a testimonial contains the user’s name, picture, his/her identity(optional) and most importantly his/her quoted text.
We will add the user’s name, profile picture, his/her identity and most his/her quoted text
- How to add icon logo in title bar using HTML ?
- HTML | DOM Select add Method
- How to add a Login Form to an Image using HTML and CSS ?
- How to add line breaks to an HTML textarea?
- How to add Google map inside html page without using API key ?
- How to Add Image in Text Background using HTML and CSS ?
- How to add description list of an element using HTML ?
- How to add a parent to several tags in HTML ?
- How to add section that is quoted from another source using HTML ?
- How To Add Google Maps With A Marker to a Website
- How To Add Google Translate Button On Your Webpage?
- How to Add Google Charts on a Webpage?
- How to add shadow to a canvas circle using Fabric.js ?
- Program to Add Two Complex Numbers
- How to add video in HTML5 ?
- Add a new column in Pandas Data Frame Using a Dictionary
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.