HTML <form> rel Attribute
The HTML <form> rel attribute is used to define the relationship between the current document and the linked document. The “rel” stands for relationship. It denotes that, we connect an external CSS with the HTML page.
- external: It specifies that the external document is not a part of current site.
- help: It specifies a link to a help document.
- license: It defines a copyright information for the document.
- next: It specifies the next document in a selection.
- nofollow: It specifies that the google search spider should not follow that link and mostly used for paid links.
- noreferrer: It defines the browser should not send an HTTP referrer header, if the user follows the hyperlink.
- prev: It defines a previous document in a selection.
- search: It specifies the search tool for the document.
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer