document.write( exp1, exp2, exp3, ... )
Parameters: This method contain many parameters which is optional. All the expression arguments (exp1, exp2, … ) can be listed and display in the order of occurrence.
Supported Browsers: The browser supported by DOM write() method are listed below:
- Internet Explorer
- HTML | DOM contains() Method
- HTML | DOM getElementsByTagName() Method
- HTML | DOM fullscreenEnabled() Method
- HTML | DOM normalize() Method
- HTML | DOM hasFocus() Method
- HTML | DOM close() Method
- HTML | DOM getNamedItem() Method
- HTML | DOM querySelector() Method
- HTML | DOM querySelectorAll() Method
- HTML | DOM importNode() Method
- HTML | DOM removeNamedItem() Method
- HTML | DOM createDocumentFragment() Method
- HTML | DOM addEventListener() Method
- HTML | DOM getElementById() Method
- HTML | DOM getElementsByClassName() Method
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.