The Video videoTracks property is used for returning a VideoTrackList object. The VideoTrackList object is generally used for representing the available video tracks available for a video.
Each video track which is available is represented by a separate VideoTrack Object.
- VideoTrackList Object: It represents the available video tracks for the video.
- videoTracks.length: It is used to get the number of text tracks available in the video.
- videoTracks[index]: It is used to get VideoTrack object by index.
- VideoTrackList Object: It is used to represent the available video tracks for the video.
- videoTracks.getTrackById(id): It is used to get VideoTrack object by id.
- VideoTrack Object: It represents a video track.
- kind: It is used to get the type of the video track.
- label: It is used to get the label of the video track.
- language: It is used to get the language of video text track.
- id: It is used to get the id of the video track.
- selected: It is used to get or set if the track is active.
Below program illustrates the Video videoTracks property :
Example: Getting the number of available video tracks.
- Before clicking the button:
- After clicking the button:
Supported Browsers: The major browsers are not supported by HTML | DOM Video videoTracks Property.
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- Apple Safari