The Video textTracks property is used for returning a TextTrackList object.
The TextTrackList object is used for representing the available text tracks for a video.
Each text track which is available is represented by a separate TextTrack Object.
- TextTrackList Object: It represents the available text tracks for the video.
- length: It is used to get the number of text tracks available in the video.
- [index]: It is used to get the TextTrack object by index.
- TextTrack Object: It represents a text track.
- kind: It is used to get the type of the text track.
- label: It is used to get the label of the text track.
- language: It is used to get the language of the text track.
- mode: It is used to get or set if the track is active or not.
- cues: It is used to get a list of cues as a TextTrackCueList object.
- activeCues: It is used to get the currently active text track cues as a TextTrackCueList object.
- addCue(cue): It is used to add a cue to the list of cues.
- removeCue(cue): It is used to remove a cue from the list of cues.
Below program illustrates the Video textTracks property :
Example: Getting the number of available text tracks.
- Before clicking the button:
- After clicking the button:
Supported Browsers: The browser supported by HTML | DOM Video textTracks Property are listed below:
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- Apple Safari