HTML | DOM Video loop Property
The Video loop property is used for setting or returning whether a video should start playing over again when it is finished or not.
- Returning the loop property:
- Setting the loop property:
videoObject.loop = true|false
- true | false: It is used to specify whether the video should start playing over again, every time it is finished or not. It is false by Default.
Return: A Video loop property returns a Boolean true if the video starts playing over again, every time it is finished, else, it returns false.
Below program illustrates the Video loop property :
Example: Setting the video to loop.
- Before clicking the Enable Loop button:
- After clicking the Enable Loop button:
Supported Browsers: the browser supported by HTML | DOM Video loop Property are listed below:
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- Apple Safari