The Video load() method is used for re-loading the video element. The Video load() method is used to update the video element after changing the source or other settings.
The Video load() method does not accept any parameters and does not return any values.
Below program illustrates the Video load() method :
Example: Changing the video source and re-loading the video.
Supported Browsers: The borwser supported by HTML | DOM Video load( ) Method
are listed below:
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- Apple Safari
- HTML | DOM Audio load() Method
- How to get focused a button automatically when the page load using HTML ?
- HTML | DOM Video canPlayType( ) Method
- HTML | DOM Video play( ) Method
- HTML | DOM Video pause( ) Method
- HTML Audio/Video DOM addTextTrack() Method
- jQuery | load() with Examples
- How to dynamically load JS inside JS ?
- How to create fade-in effect on page load using CSS ?
- JQuery | Set focus on a form input text field on page load
- How to load notification alert on top right corner without click of button in bootstrap ?
- PHP | DOMDocument load() Function
- How to tell if a <script> tag failed to load?
- Difference between DOMContentLoaded and load Events
- How to execute AngularJS controller function on page load ?
- How to load jQuery code after loading the page?
- How to Load External JS Scripts Dynamically in AngularJS ?
- How to load font-awesome using SCSS ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.