The DOM UiEvent in HTML is an event that is triggered by the user interface belonging to the UiEvent Object.
The two main purposes of the UI Event are:
- Allows registration of event listeners and describes event flow through a tree structure.
- Provide a common subset of the current event systems used in existing browsers.
Event_name = function
Return Value : This will return the object with the specified Event attached.
The event types belongs to the UiEvent Object are:
|abort||This event occurs when the loading of a media is aborted.|
|beforeunload||This event occurs before the document is about to be unloaded|
|error||This event occurs when an error occurred during the loading of a media file.|
|load||This event occurs when an object has loaded.|
|resize||This event occurs when the document view is resized.|
|scroll||This event occurs when an element’s scrollbar is being scrolled.|
|select||This The event occurs after the user selects some text for(“input” and “textarea”).|
|unload||This event occurs once a page has unloaded (for “body”).|
Example-1: This example is based on “onresize” event.
When width of the window increased to 110% value of the width and height will be:
Example-2: This example is based on “load” event.
When the page loaded:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- HTML | DOM UiEvent detail Property
- Inline HTML Helper - HTML Helpers in ASP.NET MVC
- HTML Course | Structure of an HTML Document
- HTML | <html> xmlns Attribute
- HTML Course | Basics of HTML
- HTML | DOM HTML Object
- What is the difference between <html lang="en'> and <html lang="en-US'> ?
- HTML | <hr> Tag
- PHP vs HTML
- HTML | <kbd> Tag
- Div Tag | HTML
- HTML | <td> Tag
- HTML | bdo Tag
- HTML | <dfn> Tag
- HTML | b Tag
- HTML tr Tag
- HTML | col Tag
- HTML | <q> Tag
- HTML | th Tag
- HTML | br Tag
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.