The DOM title property is used to return the title of the HTML document and also used to sets the value of the title in the document. This property is used to specify the information about the title.
- It is used to return the title property
- It is used to sets the title property
document.title = newTitle
Property: The DOM title property contains a value of new title which is used to returns the title of a document.
Supported Browsers: The browser supported by DOM title property are listed below:
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- HTML | DOM Title text Property
- HTML | DOM Title Object
- Node.js | process.title Property
- HTML | title Attribute
- How to add icon logo in title bar using HTML ?
- How to get the title of an HTML page ?
- How to get title of current HTML page using jQuery ?
- HTML | <abbr> title attribute
- HTML | title Tag
- How to get title of a webpage using Selenium in Python?
- How to Change the Style of <a> Tag Title Attribute ?
- How to define a title for a document using HTML5 ?
- How to set or update page title using UI-Router?
- How to align images in card with dynamic title?
- CSS Image overlay hover title
- SVG <title> element
- HTML | DOM lang Property
- HTML | DOM Style backgroundClip Property
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.