HTML | DOM Style fontSizeAdjust Property
The fontSizeAdjust property controls better the font size if the first choice of font is not available. It sets or returns the font aspect value of the text. Aspect value is the size difference between the lowercase letter “x” and the uppercase letter “X”.
- To set the fontSizeAdjust property
object.style.fontSizeAdjust = "none|initial|number|inherit"
- To get the fontSizeAdjust property
- none: Size is set to default. No change occurs.
- number: Calculate and preserve aspect value of the first listed font in the value of the property font-family. This value is used in the equation f*(af/as)=s where “f” is a font size of the first choice, “af” is aspect value of the first choice, “as” is aspect value of aspect value of available font & “s” is the size to use an available font.
- initial: Size is set to default.
- inherit: Size is inherited from its parent element.
Before click on the button:
After click on the button:
Supported Browser: The browser supported by HTML | DOM Style fontSizeAdjust Property are listed below:
- Mozilla Firefox 3