HTML DOM Style borderImage Property
The DOM Style borderImage Property in HTML is a shorthand property used for setting the borderImageSource, borderImageSlice, borderImageWidth,borderImageOutset, and borderImageRepeat properties.
- It is used to return the borderImage property.
- It is used to set the borderImage property.
object.style.borderImage = "source slice width outset repeat|
Property Values: In the borderImage property there is 7 property value which is mentioned above described below:
- border-Image-Source: This parameter holds the source image that will be used.
- border-Image-Slice: This parameter specifies the inward offsets of the image-border.
- border-Image-Width: This parameter holds the width of the used image border.
- border-Image-Outset: This parameter defines which of the border area should be extended.
- border-Image-Repeat: This parameter defines that the border should be repeated, rounded, or stretched.
- initial: This property value is used to set this property to its default value.
- inherit: This property value is used to inherit this property from its parent element.
Return Values: It returns a string value that represents the border-image property of an element.
Example 1: This show how to change the border-image.
Example 2: Style borderImageSource Property.
Supported Browsers: The browser supported by DOM Style borderImage Property are listed below:
- Google Chrome 16.0
- Edge 12.0
- Internet Explorer 11.0
- Firefox 15.0
- Opera 11.0
- Safari 6.0
Whether you're preparing for your first job interview or aiming to upskill in this ever-evolving tech landscape, GeeksforGeeks Courses
are your key to success. We provide top-quality content at affordable prices, all geared towards accelerating your growth in a time-bound manner. Join the millions we've already empowered, and we're here to do the same for you. Don't miss out - check it out now!