The MediaStream active property returns the Boolean value for currently active stream in the HTML document. This property is read-only. If the stream is currently active then it returns true otherwise, it returns false.
var isActive = MediaStream.active;
Return value: This property return a Boolean value.
Example 1: In this example, the audio property is allowed and video property is not allowed.
Example 2: In this example, the audio property is not allowed and video property is allowed.
Example 3: In this example, both the audio property and video property are allowed.
- Google Chrome
- CSS | :active Selector
- Difference between :focus and :active selector
- How to remove active nav-tab when click outside of nav-tab in Bootstrap ?
- How to add active class on click event in custom list group in Bootstrap 4 ?
- How to determine active route in AngularJS ?
- How to Set navbar active class with Bootstrap and AngularJS ?
- How to check Active Network Connections in Windows?
- How to change the background color of the active nav-item?
- How to set active tab style with AngularJS?
- How to add <li> class to active and leave it after hover using jQuery ?
- How to change font color of the active nav-item in Bootstrap ?
- How to check which tab is active using Material UI ?
- HTML | DOM lang Property
- HTML | DOM Style backgroundClip Property
- HTML | DOM Style borderTop Property
- HTML | DOM Meter max Property
- HTML | DOM Input Hidden value Property
- HTML | DOM Textarea autofocus Property
- HTML | DOM Style columnGap Property
- HTML | DOM Input Time autofocus Property
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.