HTML | DOM Input FileUpload multiple Property
The Input FileUpload multiple Property in HTML DOM is used to set or return one or multiple files selected with the file upload button. It contains a Boolean value which is true when the user is allowed to select more than one file. This property is used to reflect the HTML multiple attribute.
- It returns the Input FileUpload multiple property.
- It is used to set the Input FileUpload multiple property.
fileuploadObject.multiple = true|false
- true: It allows to select more than one file with the file upload Button.
- False: It is the default value. It does not allow to select more than one file with the FileUpload Button.
Return Value: It returns a Boolean value which specify that the user is allowed to select multiple file or not with the File UpLoad Button.
- Before Clicking on Button:
- After Clicking on Button:
- Before Clicking On button :
- After Clicking On Button:
Supported Browsers: The browsers supported by HTML DOM Input FileUpload multiple Property are listed below:
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer 10.0