The Input FileUpload multiple Property in HTML DOM is used to set or return one or multiple files selected with the file upload button. It contains a Boolean value which is true when the user is allowed to select more than one file. This property is used to reflect the HTML multiple attribute.
- It returns the Input FileUpload multiple property.
- It is used to set the Input FileUpload multiple property.
fileuploadObject.multiple = true|false
- true: It allows to select more than one file with the file upload Button.
- False: It does not allow to select more than one file with the FileUpload Button.
Return Value: It returns a Boolean value which specify that the user is allowed to select multiple file or not with the File UpLoad Button.
- Before Clicking on Button:
- After Clicking on Button:
- Before Clicking On button :
- After Clicking On Button:
Supported Browsers: The browsers supported by HTML DOM Input FileUpload multiple Property are listed below:
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer 10.0