The IFrame sandbox Property in HTML DOM is used for returning the value of the sandbox attribute in an iframe element.
When the sandbox attribute exists, and it will:
- treat the content as being from a singular origin
- It blocks form submission
- It blocks script execution
- It disables APIs
- It also preventing links from targeting other browsing contexts
- It stop the content to navigate its top-level browsing context
- block automatically triggered features (such as automatically playing a video or automatically focusing a form control)
The value of the sandbox attribute will either be simply sandboxed (then all restrictions are applied) or a space-separated list of pre-defined values which will take away the actual restrictions.
Return Value: It returns string Value Which representing the value of the sandbox attribute.
- Before Clicking on Button:
- After Clicking on Button:
Supported Browsers: The browsers supported by HTML DOM IFrame sandbox Property are listed below:
- Google Chrome 4.0
- Internet Explorer 10.0
- Firefox 17.0
- Apple Safari 5.0
- Opera 15.0