HTML | DOM IFrame sandbox Property
The IFrame sandbox Property in HTML DOM is used for returning the value of the sandbox attribute in an iframe element.
When the sandbox attribute exists, and it will:
- treat the content as being from a singular origin
- It blocks form submission
- It blocks script execution
- It disables APIs
- It also preventing links from targeting other browsing contexts
- It stop the content to navigate its top-level browsing context
- block automatically triggered features (such as automatically playing a video or automatically focusing a form control)
The value of the sandbox attribute will either be simply sandboxed (then all restrictions are applied) or a space-separated list of pre-defined values which will take away the actual restrictions.
Return Value: It returns string Value Which representing the value of the sandbox attribute.
- Before Clicking on Button:
- After Clicking on Button:
Supported Browsers: The browsers supported by HTML DOM IFrame sandbox Property are listed below:
- Google Chrome 4.0
- Internet Explorer 10.0
- Firefox 17.0
- Apple Safari 5.0
- Opera 15.0