The click() method is used to simulate the mouse click on an element. This method works exactly the same as the element is manually clicked.
Parameters: No parameters required.
Return Value: No return value.
Example: In this example, when the cursor goes over the radio button, it’ll execute the mouse click event and the radio button is checked as it is clicked manually.
Before hovering on the radio button:
After hovering on the radio button:
Supported Browsers: The browser supported by DOM click() Method are listed below:
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- How to add many functions in one ng-click directive?
- AngularJS | ng-click Directive
- How to remove focus around buttons on click?
- What is the use of a double-click event in AngularJs?
- How to remove active nav-tab when click outside of nav-tab in Bootstrap ?
- How to click anywhere on the page except one element using jQuery ?
- How to call PHP function on the click of a Button ?
- How to distinguish left and right mouse click using jQuery?
- How to get the coordinates of a mouse click on a canvas element ?
- How to directly update a field by using ng-click in AngularJS ?
- How to bind 'touchstart' and 'click' events but not respond to both ?
- How to disable Copy, Paste, Cut and Right Click using jQuery ?
- How to make Bootstrap popover appear/disappear on hover instead of click?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.