The click() method is used to simulate the mouse click on an element. This method works exactly the same as the element is manually clicked.
Parameters: No parameters required.
Return Value: No return value.
Example: In this example, when the cursor goes over the radio button, it’ll execute the mouse click event and the radio button is checked as it is clicked manually.
Before hovering on the radio button:
After hovering on the radio button:
Supported Browsers: The browser supported by DOM click() Method are listed below:
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- How to add many functions in one ng-click directive?
- AngularJS | ng-click Directive
- What is the use of a double-click event in AngularJs?
- How to remove focus around buttons on click?
- How to call PHP function on the click of a Button ?
- How to remove active nav-tab when click outside of nav-tab in Bootstrap ?
- How to distinguish left and right mouse click using jQuery?
- How to get the coordinates of a mouse click on a canvas element ?
- How to directly update a field by using ng-click in AngularJS ?
- How to get relative click coordinates on the target element using JQuery?
- How to perform click-and-hold operation inside an element using jQuery ?
- How to hide or show one record from an ng-repeat within a table based on ng-click?
- How to load notification alert on top right corner without click of button in bootstrap ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.