HTML | DOM Audio controller Property
The controller property returns the present media controller of the audio. By default, the audio element does not have a media controller. The media controller property will return a MediaController object.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important HTML concepts with the Web Design for Beginners | HTML course.
- MediaController:It represents the media controller of the audio.
Object: MediaController Object properties/methods:
- buffered – get the buffered ranges of the audio
- seekable – get the seekable ranges of the audio
- duration – get the duration of the audio
- currentTime – get or set the playback position of the audio
- paused – check if the audio is paused
- play() – play the audio
- pause() – pause the audio
- played – check if the audio has been played
- defaultPlaybackRate – get or set the default playback rate of the audio
- playbackRate – get or set the current playback rate of the audio
- volume – get or set the volume of the audio
- muted – get or set if the audio is muted
- Before Clicking the Button:
- After Clicking the Button:
Supported Browsers: The browsers supported by HTML DOM Audio controller property are listed below:
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- Apple Safari