The animationend event occurs on the completion of CSS animation.
Events that occur When a CSS animation plays:
- animationstart: It occurs when the CSS animation has started to play.
- animationiteration: It occurs when the CSS animation is repeated.
- animationend: It occurs when the CSS animation has completed.
- Code for Chrome, Safari and Opera
- Standard syntax:
Supported Browsers: The browsers supported by animationend Event are listed below:
- Google Chrome 4.0 webkit
- Internet Explorer 10.0
- Firefox 16.0, 5.0 moz
- Apple Safari 4.0 webkit
- Opera 15.0 webkit, 12.1
- HTML | DOM onpaste Event
- HTML | DOM ononline Event
- HTML | DOM transitionend Event
- HTML | DOM onwaiting event
- HTML | DOM onsuspend Event
- HTML | DOM onresize Event
- HTML | DOM onunload Event
- HTML | DOM onprogress Event
- HTML | DOM onratechange Event
- HTML | DOM onwheel Event
- HTML | DOM onpagehide Event
- HTML | DOM onpageshow Event
- HTML | DOM onplay Event
- HTML | DOM onplaying Event
- HTML | DOM onkeydown Event
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.