The HTML <details> open attribute is used to indicate whether the details will be display on page load. It is a boolean attribute. If this attribute is present then the detail will be visible.
<details open> Contents... </details>
Example: This example illustrates the use of open attribute in <details> element.
Supported Browsers: The browser supported by HTML <details> open attribute are listed below:
- Google Chrome 12.0
- Firefox 49.0
- Safari 6.0
- Opera 15.0
- HTML | open Attribute
- HTML | dialog open Attribute
- HTML | DOM open() Method
- HTML | DOM Details open Property
- HTML | DOM Dialog open Property
- How to open a hyperlink in another window or tab in HTML ?
- How to make an HTML link to open a folder?
- How to create button to open SMS compose to a phone number using HTML ?
- HTML DOM indexedDB open() Method
- HTML | <html> xmlns Attribute
- Python script to open a Google Map location on clipboard
- PHP | fopen( ) (Function open file or URL)
- How to open a PDF files in web browser using PHP?
- What does '<?=' short open tag mean in PHP ?
- What is OAuth (Open Authorization) ?
- AngularJS | ng-open Directive
- How to accordion scroll to top to open content in Bootstrap ?
- How to open dropdown menu on hover in Bootstrap ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : shubham_singh