Here a Calculator is going to be formed with HTML code.
- Calculator Title: This is the title at the top of our application, “GeeksforGeeks Calculator”.
Output Screen: This will be our output screen, where all text will be shown. Like the input that the user will type and the answer calculated from the user input. So, we can again break down this into two smaller pieces as shown below:
- Question Output: This will be the input given by the user.
- Answer Output: This will be the result calculated from user input.
- HTML | DOM lang Property
- HTML | DOM Style backgroundClip Property
- HTML | DOM Style borderTop Property
- HTML | DOM Meter max Property
- HTML | DOM Input Hidden value Property
- HTML | DOM Textarea autofocus Property
- HTML | DOM Style columnGap Property
- HTML | DOM Input Time autofocus Property
- HTML | DOM Input Submit formTarget Property
- HTML | Text Formatting
- HTML | DOM Input Checkbox disabled Property
- HTML | Basics
- HTML | Attributes
- HTML | Subscript and Superscript Tags
- Difference Between HTML and ASP
After entering some data-
And finally result will be like-
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : AnmolAgarwal