Round 1: (Online Coding)
There were 2 coding questions. It took place in our college on cocubes. The questions that I got were:
Q1. Given a String evaluate its score. Simple conditions were given in the question like add 10 if char is A etc.
Q2. Given a number find all its prime factorization and then evaluate the number according to a given array.
For example Input: n=25, arr=[1, 2, 3, 2, 5, 6]
Output: As prime factorization of 25 is 5*5 = 5^2.So the output should be 2*arr i.e. power*arr[prime factor] which would be 12
I passed basic test cases for both the problems. But for shortlisting to the second round only 1 question was enough to go to the next round.
Round 2: SJT
It was a behavioural round, in this round you were provided with a situation and 4 options and you have choose the most effective solution and the least effective solution. There was no time limit. I practised for this round here:
Round 3: Technical Interview
- How was your day?
- Introduce yourself
- What was your role in the project that I mentioned?
- Explain the working of your project.
- He had the printouts of the code that I submitted in the online coding round he asked me to explain the code
- Difference between c and c++?
- What is OOP?
- Explain polymorphism.
- He asked me about how good I am in DS and algo. Following this question, he asked me a coding question. You are provided with numbers in range 1- 100 and only of the number is missing. Find the number.
- How will you explain to your parents what is AI
- Do you have knowledge of ML?
Round 4: HR
- Preferred location.
- What offers you already hold?
- Why HSBC over the other offers ?
- HSBC interview Experience for SDE
- HSBC interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- HSBC Interview Experience | Set 3 ( On Campus - Software Developer)
- HSBC Interview Experience | Set 4 (Software Developer)
- HSBC Technology Interview Experience | Set 5
- HSBC Holdings Interview Experience | Set 6
- HSBC Interview Experience | Set 7
- HSBC Interview Experience | Set 9 ( On Campus – Software Developer)
- HSBC Holdings Interview Experience (On Campus)
- HSBC Interview Experience (On Campus)
- HSBC Technology Interview Experience | On-Campus
- HSBC Technology Interview Experience | Software Engineer Trainee
- HSBC Interview Experience for Trainee Software Engineer | On-Campus
- HSBC Interview Experience for Trainee Software Engineer
- HSBC Campus Placement Experience
- HSBC On-Campus Placement Experience (Striker profile)
- HSBC Interview Process | On-Campus
- HSBC On Campus Interview (For strikers and Acers )
- HSBC Interview Process-On Campus-SDE
- HSBC Campus Placement
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.