Round 1: https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/hsbc-interview-experience-set-3-on-campus-software-developer/ The first 2 rounds were similar to this.
Round 2: Started with Tell me about yourself then started shooting coding questions. First he gave simple question.
1 2 3 4 3 2 1 1 2 3 2 1 1 2 1 1
I took some time to do this question as I was a bit nervous. Then he asked me to implement LinkedList in java. He asked what all data structure implementations are present in Java.
- HSBC Interview Experience | Set 3 ( On Campus - Software Developer)
- HSBC Interview Experience | Set 9 ( On Campus – Software Developer)
- HSBC Technology Interview Experience | Software Engineer Trainee
- HSBC interview Experience for SDE
- HSBC Interview Experience | Set 7
- HSBC Holdings Interview Experience | Set 6
- HSBC Interview Experience (On Campus)
- HSBC Technology Interview Experience | Set 5
- HSBC interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- HSBC Holdings Interview Experience (On Campus)
- HSBC Technology Interview Experience | On-Campus
- HSBC Campus Placement Experience
- Belzabar Software Interview Experience | Set 5 (Off-Campus for Software Developer)
- Daffodil Software Interview Experience for Software Developer | On-Campus
- HSBC On-Campus Placement Experience (Striker profile)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.