HSBC Interview Experience | On-Campus 2021
Round 1 (Aptitude and Coding): This round consists of 3 sub-division:
- LR: Questions are too easy if you have enough practice.
- English: This is section questions are based on fill proper conjunction, paragraph
- MCQ(Programming): MCQ is on C++, Java, HTML, JS, cloud.
If you crack above section then only you allowed to go for the coding round.
Coding: There are 2 questions asked, and you have 30 mins. The difficulty level is easy. 1 out of 2 questions is enough to go to the next round. Questions are like Armstrong number, power of 2, max and min in the array, etc.
After round-1 130 students went to the next round
Tips: Practice of any platform like GeeksforGeeks, Leetcode, Codechef
Round 2 (Values assessment test): Contains 30 or fewer no. of question I do not remember the exact count of questions.
After round-2 120 students selected.
Round 3 (Interview): Technical Interview:
- Interviews conducted on Zoom call.
- Asked to introduce myself.
- Tell me about projects.
- Basic DBMS concepts.
- Gave me one scene and asked my opinion.
- Asked about AI, ML, DL.
- What is cryptography?
After this interviewer will give feedback. Then you will come to know whether you cracked the Technical interview or not.
Tips: You should know each and every word of your Resume. Say No if don’t know the answer. Basic knowledge of DBMS, OOP.
After this round 40 students selected for HR.
HR Interview: Typical HR interview.
- Current location? Willing to relocate? Preferred location(Say any of two).
- Why do you want to pursue a career in the computer field?
- Where do you see yourself 3 years down the line?
Tips: Stay calm. Read previous experiences on GeeksforGeeks. Be confident while answering.
30 out of 40 selected.