Round 1 : Online web cam monitored test- technical 20 questions, aptitude 20 questions, English 20 questions(75 min). Coding round- 2 questions (marks increase if space and time complexity of the code is less) (30 min)
Round 2 : Group Discussion on some common topics- mine was “Android vs iOS”, in one group it was “red circle”. Pretty easy if you are confident.
Round 3 : Technical interview round
This round took about one hour. It was moderately difficult. I was asked questions from the resume itself. Project: 3 questions. The interviewer mostly checks the basics. Even if you don’t know an answer, tell him, you’ve learnt it but cannot recollect. Be very confident.
Apart from project:
- Data Structures: Singly Circular Linked List- Code, Implementation and Advantages/disadvantages.
- Machine Learning
- Java: Multithreading
- J2EE servlets, cookies and some more concepts
- Codes: pattern making 1 /n 121 /n 12321…..so on
- Dry run of codes.
- OOPS: encapsulation vs abstraction.
- About NetBeans
Round 4: HR round- consisted of basic questions: Why HSBC, Will you be able to travel, Strengths, weaknesses, difference between obsessive and possessive, family background., puzzle- cut a cake in 8 equal pieces with 3 cuts. Remember to be very confident all the time. Trust me, I’ve had six interview experiences till date. Confidence = you’ll clear it for sure.
The interviewer may behave as if he’s criticizing you. That is just the part of grilling. Don’t worry. Stay calm. Keep your smile even during stress.
- HSBC Holdings Interview Experience (On Campus)
- Nomura Holdings Interview Experience (On-Campus)
- Sears Holdings Corporation Interview Experience
- HSBC Interview Experience
- HSBC Interview Experience | Set 7
- HSBC interview Experience for SDE
- HSBC interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- HSBC Interview Experience (On Campus)
- HSBC Technology Interview Experience | Set 5
- HSBC Interview Experience | Set 4 (Software Developer)
- HSBC Technology Interview Experience | On-Campus
- HSBC Interview Experience | Set 9 ( On Campus – Software Developer)
- HSBC Interview Experience | Set 3 ( On Campus - Software Developer)
- HSBC Interview Experience for Trainee Software Engineer
- HSBC Technology Interview Experience | Software Engineer Trainee
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.